View Single Post
Old
01-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
You mean if the lockout is over. I bet many European hockey fans don't wish for the lockout to end at this point. It's just too late, and it would definitely damage and distort the KHL season. I mean, the regular season is almost over here, and they're about to launch another regular season overseas?

PS: Sorry for not replying to the original question, but I'm still skeptical as to whether there'll be an NHL season this year.
Well, I don't think he was limiting his question to this season. And I personally hope the lockout doesn't end this season, either, despite the NHL being the league I follow when it's in session. I totally agree with the distortion argument, as well.

To answer the question, I hope Bryzgalov will have an excellent season, as I'm a Flyers fan As far as Ovechkin is concerned, I think he'll be overshadowed by Malkin and sadly won't regain his old form, if only due to a different system Washington is now playing. And Anisimov? I don't know, hard to predict, since we don't know who he'd play with in Columbus. There aren't many that can help him there, and I doubt he can produce at, say, close to a PPG pace on his own. It'd be great if he did, though.