01-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Reverend Mayhem
I would be awesomer.

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Seems like fun, I'll try my best.

Vancouver - Brodziak, Cammalleri
Edmonton - Schneider, Sarich
Calgary - EDM 1st (2013), COL 1st (2013)
Colorado - Glencross, Brodin
Minnesota - Ballard, Barrie, Higgins

The way I see it here is Vancouver feels two huge needs getting a great top 6 player who steps it up come playoff time and a great option for 3rd line center for a goalie that needs to go, a square peg player, and Chris Higgins. Edmonton gives up their 1st this year and Sutton for a good up and coming goalie which would make Dubnyk expendable (I feel Oilers could play out the duo at first, or flip either one as both have great potential) they trade back 4 years for another reliable defenseman who will be around for a little longer. Calgary sacrifices the now for the future and can begin rebuilding with three first round picks in 2013, they should be able to get at least 2 really good prospects. Colorado gives up a really good offensive d-men prospect and their first round pick for a future stud defenseman and some forward depth. Minnesota gives their third-line center and 2011 1st round pick for some defensive help now and in the future as well as an extremely versatile forward who can help them shoulder the load in the offensive zone.

Reverend Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote