Old
01-05-2013, 04:36 AM
Sir Psycho T
More Cowbell!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
Enough. Yes, I have. Yes, I do.

The accuracy I'm referring to is NOT who has the best completion percentage, OK? Yes, that has a lot to do with getting the ball in the right spot, but it also has a lot to do with having guys around you good enough to catch it.

I'm simply talking about "does he put the ball in the absolute best spot for his WR to make a catch every time" regardless of if its caught or not. His brother is TERRIBLE at this. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady are two of the best ever at it. Peyton is good at it, I never said he wasn't, but I did say there are others better in the NFL at it than him right now. That's a true statement. Especially this season, where he clearly isn't the same QB he was 2 seasons ago. (anyone who thinks otherwise is the one not watching enough Peyton Manning).

So enough of the snarky "I can tell you don't watch football" wharrgarbl.
WHAT?

Other then passing yards this is Peytons best season since 2004. He has more TD, fewer INT, better COMP %, better YPA, better rating then any other year. He is also no longer playing with 2 great WR in Wayne and Harrison, no longer in a dome for 9+ games a year and didn't play last year. Take everything into account and this is probably his best year ever.