Thread: Value of: Scott Harrington
View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 06:24 AM
bruinsfan46

vCash: 500
Really struggled for the first half of the Bronze Medal game and I was kinda confused by the Player of the Game award in the semis as he wasn't good that game either (although nobody was). Really he should be included with everybody else for the Canadian defence struggles, he can do better. Was far from the worst but not nearly as steady as some people seem to think. The Penguins aren't gonna get enough for him to make it worth trading. His lack of physical tools provide question marks at the NHL level. Solid prospect who you will get some idea of his NHL future next year as he turns pro. Right now would barely make a dent in a package for a number one guy and I agree with Iceonfire that it would require something like that for him to be moved right now. If you want a true value, he was a late second rounder in 2011, I would say he's moved himself up to the value of an early second rounder with his play and development since then. Don't think flipping him for another second would be that thrilling of an idea.

Last edited by bruinsfan46: 01-05-2013 at 06:39 AM.
bruinsfan46 is offline   Reply With Quote