View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Geester76

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelu88 View Post
Pretty decent chance that we'll get at least a couple of Academy signings to round out the roster.

We need a third goalie, which will most likely be Max Crepeau (he also fills the Canadian quota). And I've been hearing real good things about Wandrille Lefevre, who will add depth to the midfield.

How likely is it that Nesta/Ferarri/Rivas would accept a 2 spot rotation? It's probably the best solution for managing them but most people are skeptical that their ego would let them accept that. We'd need a very strong coach to make it happen.

The biggest question I have formation-wise is what they will plan for Camara. He's a natural DM and did quite well when put in that position. In a healthy roster I him more as a regular sub than a starter.It's a pretty credible lineup. Should get us to the middle of the table at least, though I can't see us getting a lock on a playoff spot unless a number of guys seriously beat expectations:
I think Camara will likely still play on defense because Nesta-Ferrari-Rivas are all injury prone players. I don't want to jinx the team but at one time or another in the season one or two of them will be injure... I see Camara as a quality substitute it is better for him. When he plays one full game around the 70th minutes he fall down on the ground in pain then get back up play 5 minutes then fall down on the ground in pain stays there a minute then gets up and so on. He's a good player and give it all on the field but has trouble to manage his energy if he plays defensive midfield again he should enter as a sub.