View Single Post
01-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Here we go again!
vCash: 725
Originally Posted by Montreal Impact FC View Post
Gally was playing like a soccer player just positioning himself in little pockets but rarely received the puck back in order to open other linemates back.. i get it. But when you see it doesnt work.. you try to adjust he didnt do it.. whenever its because he couldnt do it or didnt want to do it is irrelevant. I am convinced the bigger surface didnt help him.. he seems like a cerebral player who slows down the play pass it and be well positioned whe he gets the puck back.

I dont know... i sure hope if a season occurs he gets tested a lot with smarter nhl players who will actually follow his flow of the game or he can follow the flow of more structured players.

He could still be nhl ready.. but if he isnt well so be it.
Galchenyuk is a freakin centerman. I hope he is used that way in Sarnia even if he ends up losing his 2 wingers. If Goldobin-Sarault and Boucher are staying together, the worst case scenario would be to have Gally play on the wing of whatever.....If he has to play with relatively unkknown guys might as well make him a centerman and let him do his thing.