View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 10:30 AM
The Zetterberg Era
Thank you Mr. I, RIP

vCash: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
i think you're selling canadas options short haha. i still think they have a good group. USA has a few guys i would take first, but canada has more options i think...

however, just lundqvist alone would make me pick sweden, even if he were the only option haha. the man is just incredible.
Depends on how heavily you believe in some of those guys. Especially the ones he listed. Price I like, but he needs to get a little more consistent he is good. MAF hasn't looked that great lately. Luongo just lost his job to one of the Americans he listed and the one I actually think is the 5th goalie on our list. Smith, um... Yeah see Phoenix's record and Tippett's record with goalies, sure he has talent but you better put in Tippett's system if you want that to turn out well and pay for Burke to come along for the ride. Finally Ward, I actually like him the most, feel terrible the season is getting wiped out for a bunch of reasons. A small one is that guy finally has help again and I think he will start to get the credit he deserves. He is actually who I would start if I was running the Bench for Hockey Canada right now, Price backing him up.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote