View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 11:17 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Congrats to USA on the win they earned it. Congrats to Galchenyuk for having an impressive debut to the U-20's although i'm not sure he'll be there in 2014 since hopefully the NHL is back by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
Wow you guys... Blaming USA coaching and his linemates (USA was the best team btw) . Let just admit he didn't look as awesome as we hoped, no big deal
I can admit he didn't look as awesome as I had hoped he would and it's not a big deal since i've already seen a bunch of times what this kid can do but I still blame the coaching for Team USA as he is an elite talent and should have been used more, had a bigger role with the team. But in the end they won and their top line got hot when it mattered most, so it's easy to see why some would blame the coach while others wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
Galchenyuk will most likely not play today, but will he play tomorrow against Niagara IceDogs?
No way, that's a long flight back home, let him rest a little and enjoy the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
And again, people will be divided between two groups. One that think he's a future superstar, who didn't play well because of Kuraly/Housley, and another one who believes he was the wrong pick and that we should have drafted future hall of famers like Rielly and Grigorenko.
I'm in the 1st group in that I think Galchenyuk is a future superstar but despite not looking his best still had a very good debut to the U-20's. His coach should have used him more since he's an elite offensive talent that can do it all but it worked out for USA in the end.