View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I don't see why people are so high on Seth Jones. He was very skilled, but had a pea sized brain.
Unbelievably selfish
Didn't see it that way at all. I think you mistake his domination of the play when he has the puck. He's the one they want holding it too. He's a beast, Number 1 in 2013.

Great Tourney for USA, 20THIRTEEN !!! Love that we were not a big favorite, always makes it a bit better to win Gold. Big ups to Housley and staff, very impressed with their moves. Big nod to that last line before the empty netter - Miller, Barber, Hartman - all tough, Swedes were afraid to hold the puck.

Speaking of Miller, was a horse, like having a great sweeper on a Soccer team, he gets the puck and keeps it moving in the right directions. Offensive IQ seems so so but I still see him netting 20 a year just off rebounds and broken plays, puck finds him/vice versa.

Gibson and Gaudreau showing how important a 2nd or 4th round pick could be. Remember how everyone thought 2011 was a horrible draft for goalies?

Now onto college, Harvard/Princeton last night at Hobey Baker Rink. Princeton wins in OT, hat trick goal. Sold out crowd went crazy ! Probably the best two days of Hockey I'll see in 2013.

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote