View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Sports Enthusiast
Not Here To Be Liked

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
The myriad of inaccurate reports that came out last evening was nuts. Kelly to Browns was practically a done deal without Kelly ever meeting with Buffalo. The bb.com messageboard was an absolute circus freak show, more so than usual.

At the end of the day, they seem to be following through with due diligence and have at least 6 viable candidates lined up. Some sexier than others, but it's a solid group overall. No real indications that Kelly is leaning one way or another.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...ng-lovie-smith
That place is a joke, the internet should consider shutting it down so all can keep their santity. The people posting on there seem very strange. I just read when I want laughter. Holy hell theres like 500 threads on Chip Kelly this week from hes taking a dump to his interviewing with the Bills. Seems like Kelly or bust for those weirdos. Don't want him, he's a prime candidate for a guy leaving college that will FLOP. That trick offense won't work in this league.

I personally think he's just doing what he promised. I still think he will go to Cleveland or stay at Oregon. He's still interviewing with the Eagles too.

I thought Kelly interviewed with the Bills already yesterday afternoon(prior to when the Browns rumor came up?)