View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Hardyvan123
tweet@HardyintheWack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Comparing this to what McSorley did is completely ridiculous. Reinhart was falling/lost his footing, and there is question as to whether this was accidental or not.

Ive watched pretty much every game Reinhart has played in the last two years and this is completely out of character for him. Boone Jenner on the other hand is a known repeat offender who took a late run at a player, knocking him out of the tourney and possibly ending his season completely. But for this Jenner gets less games than Reinhart, who didnt even get a major penalty on the play in the view of the four on ice officials, and no injury was incurred on the play.

Not sure how this can be justified tbh.
I have to agree here totally, just watch the clip he was spinning around and his right skate is slipping out.

I can see the 2 minute minor because of the tightness of stick infractions but frankly a 4 game suspension is a joke and sets the precedent for many more suspensions or a litany of uneven treatment.

Not that it matters but Griffin has 86 PIM in 136 WHL games, we are NOT talking Marty McSorely here in any sense.

They really need to take a close look at how they want to officiate games and hand out suspensions, Jenner being a prime example.

Hardyvan123 is offline   Reply With Quote