View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Sasso09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
i wouldn't say he's worth anything of the sort. I'd probably do something like Scott Laughton + a 1st or something for Nino. Laughton is not junk at all. we have too many centers and not enough wings, and with Giroux, Schenn and Couturier leading down the middle, there unfortunately might not be a place for Laughton. He has the potential to be a very good 2nd or 3rd line 2-way center in the NHL, plus a 1st, while it may be a later 1st is still a good package i think.

Tavares, Strome, Laughton at Center for you guys in the future could be an awesome set up for 3 great lines. But again, i completely understand not wanting to Give up on Nino without it being for an overpayment. i was just, evidently wrongfully, under the impression that maybe the Isles are concerned at Ninos future. Maybe that's a harsh conclusion to jump to after 1 season, but it's worth discussing in my mind.
I think laughton was a mistake for Philly, they reached, he's not a 1st round prospect IMO, Laughton +1st (22-28th) pick is not worth nino... Close.. But it's not enough. Flyers should have drafted Maatta

Sasso09 is offline   Reply With Quote