View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
du5566*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
get ready to flame me big time

But I have some buddies who work for KHL teams and they are saying the NHL players on their respective teams are expecting to be on a conference call sometime shortly(between now and 3am Moscow time) with reps from the NHLPA. There is something going on to night---but your guess is as good as mine. One report out the Sweden suggested the NHLPA was going to shutdown discussions until June.

Like I said flame away. As of right now, the nhl players that are playing in the British Elite league have not informed their teams they either wont be coming back from North America (some went over for christmas) or that they are leaving shortly. Why do I know this part? I work part-time for the British Elite League Marketing department (mostly pre-game prep work for visiting teams)
It is what it is; I put this in the same category as the rest of the info out there. So much being said it's impossible to know what is real and what is not. Until the season is canceled or there is a deal none of it really matters.