View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Commander Clueless
Fear the Leaf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne Endeavor View Post
I figured Raymond could slot say, where marty111 put Kadri. Ironically, he and Kulemin might jell considering their similar players, just one physical, the other speedy. Either way he is admittedly a throw in for us because we'd have superior options on the second line.

If we hadn't traded for Kassian, Biggs may have been worth consideration but right now we have Kassian and Gaunce to fill the "physical" role. Kadri is also NHL ready, whereas Biggs is not. We need the former to benefit a cup run. Mostly, Kadri fills a need while Biggs couldn't dislodge Higgins or Hansen any time soon. If we're trading Schneider. I want to address just about everything.
Ah I see. Makes sense.

Heck, I'm willing to throw in Connolly for Raymond if you think it would help your roster to have a center .

Kind've OT, but the Leafs experimented with Franson on the left side last year and it turned out rather poorly. Just looking at your proposed roster there...not sure if you meant that to be the sides they play on or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
I think it's quite obvious that VAN can't hold onto Luongo indefinitely. They can definitely hold onto Luongo _this_year_. Beyond that, no way. But that doesn't translate to dumping him, and it definitely doesn't mean they have to dump him to TOR.

Oh, and Kipper's source says NHL agreed to 63m. Guess that discussion was kinda pointless lol. I think it will end up at around 63.5 or 64m, and then we can drop the puck.
63M eh? Would give Vancouver a little more wiggle room for sure.