View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Scottrockztheworld*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post

The Who and the Stones kicked ten different colours of **** out of the Beatles.

Paul McCartney couldn't carry John Entwistle's guitar case on his very best day.

Live and Let Die is still the best thing McCartney ever did.

Favourite Genre:Classic Rock

Favourite Band(s) or Artist(s):Arctic Monkeys, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Chuck Berry, Cky, David Bowie, The Doors, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Jack White, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Cocker, John Lennon (Plastic Ono Band), John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Kings of Leon, KISS, Led Zeppelin, Paul McCartney/Wings, Pink Floyd, Queen, Ramones, Rolling Stones, The Sounds, Supertramp, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Traveling Willburys, Two Door Cinema Club, U2, The Who, Wolfmother

Favourite Songs: Help!, In My Life, I'm Only Sleeping, I Feel Fine, A Day In the Life, Twist & Shout, A Hard Day's Night, Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles

Instant Karma, Imagine, Nobody Told Me, Whatever Gets You Through The Night - John Lennon

Since I've Been Lovin You, Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin

I Shall Be Released, Tangled Up In Blue, Don't Think Twice It's Alright - Bob Dylan

Best Album(s) ever made: Rubber Soul, Revolver, White Album, Dark Side of the Moon, Led Zeppelin 1-4, KISS Alive! All Things Must Pass, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band, The Doors, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton Unplugged

Least Favourite Genre: Dubstep, Country, Rap (other then Biggie Smalls)

Least Appreciated Band or Artist(s): Ones I hate? Nickelback, Lil Wayne, Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kanye West, Taylor Swift

Most Over-appreciated song: Stairway to Heaven

A song that you like from an artist you don't like: Call Me Maybe & Gangnam Style ... so damn catchy. Kanye's Graduation Album

Favourite Song from your birth year: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Last edited by Scottrockztheworld*: 01-05-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Scottrockztheworld* is offline   Reply With Quote