View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 04:48 PM
OHLFan8771

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
Wow was Branch on Holidays LOL !???. I saw the replay of the hit and thought for sure he would get at least a couple of games. Congrats on winning last night, you are now just 4 points behind the SPITS for the final playoff spot.

Windsor needs to shake things up like Eire did ie trade and or release and / or call up players. Still think there will be an Eire / Windsor Trade involving Bateman to Erie.
I dont know about Bateman to Erie, at first I thought it might be a good deal but now I do not see it as being one. Bateman is exactly what the Otters do not really need, a small d-man who will not play physical and takes up a gold education package. If he does not see any time for a struggling Windsor team I do not see how he will develop into the player that everyone thought he would be. The only way I would like this deal is if Erie gives up pretty much nothing to acquire him. At this point in time I think he is worth no more than a 4th round pick and maybe a conditional mid to late rounder.