View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 04:54 PM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
The two top available defensman are Corrado and Cody Ceci.

Both right hand shots, but Corrado is a better two way player.

Brock Otten, suggested Barrie as a potential landing spot for Corrado, I've also read rumours of London, as well as Owen Sound (London most certainly doesn't need him, with Maata, Zadorov, Harrington, carrying the load with solid players as depth, but it would be nice to see a Canuck prospect in the memorial cup).
I feel like you can almost certainly cross London off that list. DU Dakota Mermis decommited and signed with the Knights last week or so. Talk about the rich getting richer. But their D is stacked.

I can also see Plymouth having some interest. They are a solid group but they need a #1D that can take them further.

My top preference would still be Barrie or OS. These are the two teams that has the highest chance at competing with London and i think both teams offer an greater role to Corrado than London does. Both should go far in the OHL playoffs and give London a run for their money. Hopefully he will get a chance to win the championship and move on to the Memorial Cup. It'd be a perfect way to cap off his OHL career.