Thread: Value of: David Desharnais
View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Chacal667

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolov 6'3 View Post
You wanted arguments and now everything is wrong what I said. Of course I didnt expect anything different. We can discuss this to death but it's useless. I mean, just one sentence of mine that Desharnais didnt led the Habs to anything is countered with "DD was not the reason the Habs finished in 3rd worst in the NHL last year."

Like I said anything close to that. Like I think that poor dude was the reason. He played up to his potential, got the opportunity in Montreal, and that's about it.

You are so defensive that anything I say, even the most smallest thing, will have a negative impact on you. Now I understand what I was saying in the beginning was an asinine statement to you. I made such a bold statement when I said he was a nice player but not good enough for a playoff contender. What was I thinking.

I dont know if we should look forward to next season, he's getting traded or so ? I never denied to expect such a season from him again in a similar situation.
I was expecting that kind of comment and that's why, like I said early, I think we should keep DD before we trade a possible diamond, cuz this is what he could be, for garbage.

Chacal667 is offline   Reply With Quote