vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber0104 View Post
The USA chose the correct players. Men.

Canada chose a bunch of fairies. Boys.

And I said this EXACT thing before.

Honestly go read the other thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1306799

I let it be known what my exact feelings were and I said specifically that Canada won't win.

And as for the cultural comment, Americans DO NOT treat their athletes who play MANLY games like FOOTBALL the same way as Canadians treat their hockey players. This is a unique maternal cultural symbol that is unique to Canada.

This has Cassie Campbell-Pascall written all over it.
Have you seen John Gaudreau? He doesn't look a day over 12.

And as to Steve Spott and the rest of Team Canada, they didn't deserve to come home with a medal after that loss to the Americans, we haven't finished without a medal for 15 years, and the one year we don't get a medal is a lockout year? embarrassing. Just shows you that Team Canada didn't bring the right group of guys, a lot of contreversial cuts we're made and it has come back to bite Steve Spott in the rear. Ryan Murphy got undressed for the game winning goal, and it's not like it was the first time that happened in this tournament, he was so sloppy in his own end the entire tournament, and his hype of the "offensive dynamo" was a joke, he had one goal all tournament and finished with 3 or 4 points which isn't good enough if your main weapon is your shot and offensive skill.

Just an embarrassing finish, HC needs to step it up for Malmo next year.

Twitter |HFBoards Contact | Blog
Xbox Live Gamertag: "CxC Canuck"
"You're never a loser until you quit trying. " - Mike Ditka
Royal Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote