View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Bomber0104

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
Have you seen John Gaudreau? He doesn't look a day over 12.

And as to Steve Spott and the rest of Team Canada, they didn't deserve to come home with a medal after that loss to the Americans, we haven't finished without a medal for 15 years, and the one year we don't get a medal is a lockout year? embarrassing. Just shows you that Team Canada didn't bring the right group of guys, a lot of contreversial cuts we're made and it has come back to bite Steve Spott in the rear. Ryan Murphy got undressed for the game winning goal, and it's not like it was the first time that happened in this tournament, he was so sloppy in his own end the entire tournament, and his hype of the "offensive dynamo" was a joke, he had one goal all tournament and finished with 3 or 4 points which isn't good enough if your main weapon is your shot and offensive skill.

Just an embarrassing finish, HC needs to step it up for Malmo next year.
Well I won't discount the need to have skilled hockey players on the team...despite them being fairies...like Nuge and Strome and Rattie...but you absolutely must have men on the team and not just ON the team...but LEADING IT!

And I think you are hinting at agreeing with me here in that Canada needed a "grittier" group of men shall we say?

Bomber0104 is offline   Reply With Quote