View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 05:16 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
there is a good group of wild card type players that I think could have a lot of upside and could really add a lot of depth to our team.

I hope these kids develope nicely and all fight for a spot on this team next year : Chris Calnan, Mackenzie MacEachern, Sam Kurker, Ben Johnson, Zach Stepan, Dominic Toninato, Daniel O'Regan, and Cody Payne are off the top of my head as kids that could have an impact to make this team. This group has some size as a number of these kids are 6'2 and above.. It wont be highend skill, but some of these kids can easily fill roles that we will need filled next year.

Defensively a kid like Connor Carrick definitely needs to be in the running here as well...kid is having a great start to his CHL career. Him and Dylan Blujus should be top names for the camp this summer on the backend. Nick Ebert as well could get a final chance to make camp though he really hasnt improved away from the puck this year...same with Anthony DeAngelo...

I think our 95's are going to be relied upon pretty heavy next year as well as a possible few 96's making the cut as well...