View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Xokkeu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
I think its likely Skjei will make the final team, but both of them are going to have some competition in their way, especially Grzelcyk who will likely have to battle with Connor Carrick and Anthony DeAngelo for that offensive dman spot... but with both being USNDP alum, and both almost making the team this year, I am sure they will be involved somehow next year...hopefully Skjei improves a bunch by then.
I mean it's a year out so I have no idea how things will go. I'd at least hope that Skjei gets a full time role with the Gophers by next season and plays every weekend.

I called these guys locks back early in June.

Miller------Galchenyuk------Noesen
Gaudreau---Grimaldi------------Biggs
X----------X------------Matteau
X-----------X-----------X

S. Jones--Trouba
C. Murphy----Skjei
X----------X

Gibson
X
X

I specifically said Skjei and Matteau were debatable and that they clearly were as they didn't make it. Whoops! Heh Bonney called me out on it to, so credit there. Still, they were pretty much the final cuts and the rest were spot on. Instead of calling them locks I'll call this group the core of the next team.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...210191&page=40

Kerdiles-Galchenyuk-Barber
Matteau-Vail- Erne
Fasching-Compher-Hartman
Cammarata-X-Samuelsson

Sieloff-Trouba
Skjei- Jones
Grzelcyk-X
McCoshen

I don't expect the bold guys to be released.

I don't know if I'm just crazy, or if there really is a clearer core group of players this year? I'm probably crazy.