View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Forsead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
The same posters who laud Josh Gorges, Brian Gionta, Erik Cole, etc for their "character" during the regular season are now bashing them for having character in CBA negotiations.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Some of you are total hypocrites. I bet that a lot of posters who praised Roman Hamrlik for wanting to give in also criticized him for being "soft" when he was in Montreal.
Again like I said people criticizing the players often have nothing against their opinion, but how they communicate it. (An exemple is that some players when stating their opinion use a frustated voice and doesn't seem as well informed then us when using incorrect numbers).

The peoples saying Hamrlik for being soft just don't know what they're talking about anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Seems like that opinion is prevalent on these forums which makes me laugh. Next time you are discussing hockey just tell them you "post on hfboards" and that ball of shame in your stomach will let you know why I find it amusing.

Posters on these forums are about as well informed as Eklund, no one here has any right to criticise the players on their opinions when they don't know the situtation in the slightest.
I'm not even sure what do you mean.

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote