View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 09:25 PM
les Habs

vCash: 500
Forgot about Ba's buyout clause. Great business by Chelsea there, even if it doesn't pan out.

I wouldn't put much stock into a Villa sale. Barça don't buy/sell much during the January window. Would like to grab a bit more for him, but that's not a bad offer all things considered. I think he'd be quite good for Arsenal. Big wages though. Personally I'd let him go this Summer so long as we move for a few guys. Three guys out there are interesting.

Isco to Chelsea wouldn't surprise me. His buyout is pretty low and Chelsea, like many other big clubs but only better, have been targeting a lot of young talent for years. I just don't get why they dicked around with Markin this Summer. Now if Chelsea can bag another striker, dump Torres and keep Lampard they're still moving in the right direction. Of course as detestable as they are I'd love to see them miss out on the CL just generally, but it'd be nice to poach a guy like Oscar not that Barça need him. Of course they'll make the CL so it won't happen. Anyway, would prefer Isco stayed at Malaga.

Still think Rossi was a good move for Fiorentina. His injury is the whole thing though. If he stays healthy I think Montella will incorporate him into that side and they could do even more damage in Serie A. In fact his injury is IMO what allowed Fiorentina to even get him. Anyway, smart gamble IMO. If he doesn't work out it's only 10-11 million lost. If he does the variables will be worth it because the move will clearly be working out.