View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 09:29 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilsp1ll View Post
You've never met him, you've never met his family. Everything you "know" is purely anecdotal, he doesn't cause problems off the ice or in the dressing room from all accounts. He's just frustrated with the culture and environment in Prince George and I can't really blame him. He's a 17 year old kid, maybe take that into consideration before attacking his character and him as a person.
Because I stated that I would stay away from him, is attacking him? All I questioned is his character and it seems like he doesn't have a lot of it. True I don't know him as a person, but I've been on and around junior teams and know what happens in situations like this. I don't care what age they are, if you're potentially a prospect with great talent, you act professional. I do give him some respect for not going out in the public and demanding a trade.

I bet you that if Landeskog was in that situation, he wouldn't demand a trade. He would overachieve and try to make the team better. Also Spott wanted him and traded for his rights, so don't give me, "well Landeskog got traded to Kitchener, bla-bla-bla".

S E P H is online now   Reply With Quote