View Single Post
Old
01-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
If it's the package I mentioned then I'd rather keep Luongo. If Toronto is offering Lupul + but Chicago is offering Kane I'd take Kane in a heartbeat. But if Toronto is offering Lupul and Chicago is offering Bolland, I take Toronto's offer.
I don't think Chicago would offer Kane for Luongo, I also don't think Toronto would offer Lupul. Not to interested in taking Lupul anyways since he is a pending UFA and who knows what will happen, also not a fan at all of getting Bolland, and thankfully I doubt the organization wants Bolland either.

We should look at prospects/picks/young players coming back our way IMO, it will help our cap situation with the salary cap coming down and it will also perhaps give us the space needed to re-sign Edler (Which is way more important IMO then holding out & trying to get the absolute best deal for Lu)

I think we should try to get Kadri, Biggs then maybe add a pick or other prospect. It would really add assets to the prospect pool which is the weakest area of our organization and would give us some hope in the future rather than having to overpay for average UFA's to fill the roster while our top guys deteriorate like Calgary.

So for example: Kadri, Biggs, conditional 1st/2nd+3rd for Luongo.

*Condidition is that if they make the playoffs we get there 1st, if they miss the playoffs we get there 2nd and 3rd.