Who should the Jets Buyout?
View Single Post
01-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Join Date: Jun 2012
Originally Posted by
Whoa, easy there. Hainsey's contract is pathetic. I like the guy, but let's get real, he's a 5th D-man at best. At $5,000,000 per? See ya!
Other than Hainsey, I would suggest the Jet's contracts are basically in-line with league standards.
1) Hainsey is the Jets #4 D man.
2) He is only making $3 Mill this year.
3) The buyout is for the off-season at which point Ron will be a free agent.
4) We don't have anyone better.
5) Even if we could buy him out now, paying him to sit and paying a replacement would cost more money and make the Jets worse.
View Public Profile
Visit truck's homepage!
Find More Posts by truck