Old
01-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Devils Trap
Cory's Better

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devils Trap
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacManNJD View Post
Meh. I dunno... Liverpool have been more in form over the last two months than, IMO, they have been in well over a calendar year. Something about a fifth-tier side that has managed to make it far enough to play with the big boys at the other end of the pitch just freaks me out.

And honestly, I wouldn't call Swansea beating Arsenal in the FA Cup an upset. Swansea is pure class and may very well be a fixture in the Premiership for years to come if they continue to show their desire to remain in the top flight by bringing in quality talent. Hell, they could very well get into Europe as soon as next season if they win the League Cup, and I wouldn't put that beyond them as they will field their strongest side in a two-legged tie against Chelsea who will probably put out a ****ing reserve squad when you consider how lightly the big clubs take the League Cup. After that, they'd have to face either Bradford or Villa in the Final.

Swansea is definitely a club on the rise. Who knows where they'll be four or five years from now if they continue this trend?
Thats definitely a good point . Swansea have just been very smart since coming up to the prem. Just with how spending their money. Michu for 2 million pounds is by far the steal of the Summer Transfer Window

Last edited by Devils Trap: 01-06-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Devils Trap is offline   Reply With Quote