View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Rizer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Marshall days View Post
You'd rather have people choke to death on uncut vegetables. As long as people are killed, you're happy. (especially via guns)

How can they GET A LIFE when choking to death or getting blown away by guns? Some will get a life by gun bans. Make it harder for gun loons to kill others.

The lamest, weakest drivel stance of moron gun loons is when they compare cars, alcohol and food knives to guns and ignore the slowing (vs stopping) of deaths gun bans would bring. The purpose of a food knife is to cut food. The purpose of a gun is to kill. But they have nothing better to respond with. Maybe they blow away their vegetables with an assault rifle? What other purpose does it serve?

Show us how many people were killed with a butter knife as opposed to guns. Remove the lame stance like above and...........problem solved.
I have no clue what you just said. I honestly don't.

I read it three times, and it seems to disjointed and 'rant like', that I don't even know what your point is. I'm not saying this as a usual pf "attack", I just legitimately don't get anything you said.

Rizer is offline   Reply With Quote