View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 07:00 AM
Layne Staley
The Future

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK Triple Threat View Post
Lol okay. Just checking, you seemed that you would if it wasn't Lovie or Chip.

This is like Gailey. Gailey came out of left field last time. Just about everyone had Frazier being the HC(bot sure that would have been any better.)

The only thing is...I don't know if this guy gets intense, in officials faces and stuff. Chan didn't. I don't watch SU much. Chan has no bbackbone. Jauron didn't either. Looked like we were attending a weekly funeral.

He should bring his DC
Yes Lovie and Chip were my top two choices but Marrones hiring definitely pleases me. I didn't think he was going to get hired this year or else I would have listed him with the other two. I figured this year would have been the token interviews to get him ready for a NFL jump in a season or two, never figured it would be this year.

Marrone is a hard ass. Nothing like Gailey. Only similarity is that no one expected us to hire him just like with Chan but after that they are nothing alike. Marrone is knowledgable and just a great guy in general. I'm still shocked and sad at the same time, I don't want him to leave SU but on the other hand if he is going to leave I'm glad it's to coach our team. And again, I'm just ecstatic it wasn't Ray Horton or Ken Whisenhunt.