View Single Post
01-06-2013, 07:10 AM
vCash: 1000
Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
It's about damn time. Now what do we do about that defence?
I believe they are going to start like that, to see what we have at first and precisely identify needs...

Huge test for Wiercioch, if he is ready for the task, it will help us immensily

And is Lundin still injured? For how long?

Let's remember that it is still a rebuilding club and they will not sacrifice many eggs just to marginally make the playoffs. I'm sure Murray will try to improve the team but he is thinking long-term first. We have no pressure to make the playoffs, it would be a huge bonus, like last year

Maybe we'll just sign an UFA

Mark Eaton, Brett Clark, Colin White, Kent Huskins, Brad Lukowich, Randy Jones...

Not sure where the game of all those guys is now...

Originally Posted by internetdotcom View Post
All I can say is its about ****ing time.

If Alfie's career had ended due to millionaires and billionairs fighting over billions of dollars, I'd have sworn off this game forever.

Just saw something on TSN about Bettman wanting to be around until 2017 at least... F that. Fire him as soon as this thing is official.
I believe things could be worse without Bettman. He's a businessman and is doing it well

Of course, I could have missed several things, I didn't follow lockouts that closely, got better things to do

But I think lockouts are more due to players greed and GMs throwing money around like candy than anything else. Bettman is there for the long term viability of the league. He's doing what has to be done. And the results have been great so far (league growth). The business world is about money, not people's feelings

I'm not saying this as a fan of any side, I believe they should all share their part of the blame. I also think players are spoiled babies, do they realize they make most people's year salary in just 1 freaking game?

Last edited by Xspyrit: 01-06-2013 at 07:39 AM.
Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote