View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 09:16 AM
Jigger77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
I'm happy too, but with mixed feelings (still a bit bitter at how all of them **** with us fans and don't give a **** about us...fans that pay the owners', players' salaries...all of them are guilty of major greed).

And you know...there probably will be more than a few arenas here and there...hopefully that'll give the finger to all of them for abusing us fans. We love hockey so much but not the owners' and players' greed.

They didn't have to waste 1/2 a season (but they just don't give a **** about NHL fans). They had July, Aug, Sept, October,etc...so much time...bunch of idiots...all spoiled by so much money that is given by...hockey fans.
That's just it. To me it looks like they knew they would never cancel the season and they waited until the last possible minute to suck every penny out of the other side. It's a tough pill to swallow. It's the principle of the thing. The way they completely disregarded how it's the fans that allow them to live the dream. Just the way I was raised I guess. I am of the belief that you should be greatful for what provides your means.

People I am really happy for are bar owners (they lost 40% of their business and fired hundreds of people in Quebec alone during this) and people who sell merch and stuff. Those people are really the ones who truly suffered because of this.

Last edited by Jigger77: 01-06-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote