View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QnebO View Post
Lockout ends. I sure follow them closely now in NHL. Great to watch them.

And sad for Lukko.. but I dont feel for them, hahaha Lets see if the Dane's points can keep them out of dropping to Mestis!
Yes..suddenly it's all over. I will surely keep an eye on Lukko to see if they can avoid returning to the bottom-dwelling existence they had a the start of the season.

So to round up the achievements of the danish NHL players:

Mikkel Bødker 21G 10A in 29 matches and a +16 statistics. Overall just fantastic. He was constant in his production and with an incredible +/- statistics on a team where it's hard to be on the +side.
My oppinion: 5 stars (couldn't really be better).

Frans Nielsen 4G 20A in 27 matches and a +9 statistics. Good defence as always and a lot of assists.
My oppinion: 4½ stars (but maybe it's because I also set the bar high for Frans, but to few goals and missed penalties to get 5 stars.).

Jannik Hansen 7G 10A in 20 matches with +2 statistics. Generally good production, though a bit uneven. Has shown especially on some good assists, that he has good vision beside being a fighter.
My oppinion: 4 stars (solid, but not hitting that extra form he showed on some occasions with Vancouver last year).

Lars Eller 5G 10A in 15 matches with +2 statistics.
Started fantastically and seem to boost JYP getting his teammates also to play better, but in the last couple of games he entered a bit of a slump.
My oppinion: 4½ stars (the end slump prevents him from getting 5).

Philip Larsen 5G 10A in 27 matches with +11 statistics.
Played over 25 min basically every single match with good production, good on PP and also with an excellent defence.
My oppinion: 4½ stars (very important defensively for Lukko and also contributed to offence).

So none of the danish NHL players was even close to flop. They all contributed greatly to their teams.
It's up to Nichlas Hardt and Simon Nielsen then to continue where they left off. Nichlas Hardt finally scored after his second injury this year, and we will see if Simon Nielsen can get back in the net for Lukko and perform like he did last year.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote