View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post
That's just it. To me it looks like they knew they would never cancel the season and they waited until the last possible minute to suck every penny out of the other side. It's a tough pill to swallow. It's the principle of the thing. The way they completely disregarded how it's the fans that allow them to live the dream. Just the way I was raised I guess. I am of the belief that you should be grateful for what provides your means.

People I am really happy for are bar owners (they lost 40% of their business and fired hundreds of people in Quebec alone during this) and people who sell merch and stuff. Those people are really the ones who truly suffered because of this.
It looks very obvious that they waited for last minute...knowing exactly what they were doing...delaying and delaying to squeeze every penny and dime.

The owners and players abuse us NHL fans...like a spoiled brat girl that always uses a ''sugar daddy''...she keeps coming back to sugardaddy for money but leaves whenever she wants to...just using him for money. They (owners/players) have their millions but don't realize it all comes from people (nhl fans)...they lock us out and many businesses from nhl hockey so they can bicker more and more about their millions (as if they don't make enough already).
We should lock them out for once...those spoiled, rich millionaire ****ers.

And not sure I'm being sarcastic, but here goes...
I think PLAYERS, OWNERS SHOULD GIVE US NHL FANS A SERIOUS APOLOGY...and if that doesn't work...we should throw humble-pies at them by politely/peacefully demanding all of them go down on their knees to beg for our forgiveness and also thank us for all the millions they make (year after year) thanks solely to nhl fans.

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 01-06-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote