View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd View Post
The problem with sending Tangradi down is he has to pass through waivers. I don't think that will happen because I don't think he will make it through. I just don't think the Pens are ready to give up on him. Bennett looks like the real deal but they can send him back and bring him up at a later date. The same can be said of Simon fighting for a spot with Strait and Bortuzzo. Just because the WBS team sux doesn't take away what these players capabilities are and what they have done in the past.
People have been so obsessed with Tangradi being the answer to the top six winger problem, they forget that championships are won with more than two lines.

Did we all forget about how below avg King looked in the A and the impact he had on LA's cup run playng third line minutes? (King has to prove himself for 82 games, but that remains to be seen)

Or that without the major contributions from the third line, the Pens don't win the cup.

If Tangradi settles in as a talented third liner, I will be quite happy with that. He can still have a big impact there.