View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Byrral

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
http://therantspringfieldfalcons.blo....html?spref=tw

Good read.... Not happy with the Johansen report but I can't put up a defensible argument to counter... he better come to play in Columbus or his career could be in jeopardy...
I like the reports on Calvert and Atkinson but as much as we all like heart there must be skill to score at the NHL level too... a team cannot win the cup on heart alone, there must be the skill to put the puck into the tight spaces .we will see.
Wow, really? Nothing like taking one persons opinion and turning it into gloom. I have been following the team all season (TV and radio) and have seen probably ten or so games. The kid is 20 and you already have his career in jeopardy? Ha ha. I was one of a few that wanted him back in Portland last season and I am very happy that he is developing in Springfield where he belongs right now. He has all the tools to be a productive player but I'm not sold on him ever being an elite talent. He may never turn into a number one center but his game is progressing and that's a good thing at this point in time.

Byrral is offline   Reply With Quote