Thread: Speculation: Predict the first trade
View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 12:16 PM
internetdotcom
11 + 15 + 19 = 666

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to internetdotcom Send a message via Yahoo to internetdotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Mad Bro View Post
And Zibanejad hasn't had some injuries since he was drafted (concussion, missed large part of this AHL season...)

Edler, with a contract extension, is worth a hell of a lot more than Zibanejad, who quite frankly has not had the greatest post-draft 2 seasons.
True dat, although he has huge upside, and that does count for something, and he's a pretty sure bet to be an NHLer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty111 View Post
Oh yes, heaven forbid Toronto outbids everyone and gets Stajan... or just talks about it...
LOL I actually do think that is the best spot for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEALBound View Post
The point of bringing Gonchar back was to fill a gap in the Top 4, not make one then fill it with him.

Gonchar to OTT for Kennedy + Jeffrey + dman
No thanks (depending who the dman is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
I think it's highly unlikely, but if we did trade Edler I'd prefer Silfverberg to Zibanejad. I've always liked him better.

Anyways, the first major trade is almost certainly going to be the Luongo one, however I think we might see a flurry of minor pieces moving around.
No thanks big time. Silf is going to be in our top 6, and is playing very well this year. He would have been Spezza's winger last year, had he not gone back to honour the last year with his SEL team.