View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 12:33 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch1943 View Post
Everybody follows twitter....Here are a few tweets from people I follow..

I'm certainly not trying to take any credit here...Just putting them up for those that haven't seen them.............................

I think it just went from a buyers market to a sellers market in the OHL.

Niagara's rebuilding plan took a swift kick in the stomach. Went from getting huge return for Strome, Ritchie, Hamilton to possibly nothing.

(London) Yes, The unamed goaltender I have been hearing about is John Gibson. Do I think we need him? Absolutely not.

Ontario Hockey League considering changing its trade deadline to allow its teams to comprehend impact new NHL CBA has on its rosters

Interesting to see if NHL changes 10-game rule before pro contract kicks in. Would think length would be cut in half.

GMs wait to see rules on call ups on juniors but Boone Jenner likely to be at CBJ camp. Matt Dumba may be only u/a in MIN camp. Not set tho.
This is why Rychel needs to be a seller and rebuild, a seller has just left the market in Niagara. Teams will be looking elsewhere I am sure teams wouldn't mind a guy like Vail for a run this year and next year, Sieloff a very solid d, Rychel(yes it won't happen) but a team could use a forward that picks up scraps in front of the net to score goals. I realize it probably won't happen but you need to at least dangle those guys for prospective buyers if Rychel isn't he's not doing his job.