What i want to see.....

Hall-Gagner-Eberle
Hartikainen-RNH-Yakupov
Smyth-Horcoff-Hemsky
Jones-Belanger-Eager

Petry-Smid
N. Schultz-J. Schultz
Whitney-Peckham

What i think Krueger will roll with.....

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Smyth-Gagner-Hemsky
Jones-Horcoff-Yakupov
Eager-Belanger-Petrell

Petry-Smid
Whitney-J. Schultz
N. Schultz-Peckham

I don't like keeping Hall-RNH-Eberle on one line, i'd rather spread out the scoring plus i don't think they have as much chemistry and a lot of people seem to think they do.
I think that Hartikainen would be a good fit on the 2nd line to supply a physical presence and have somebody to win board battles and free up Yakupov who operates much better with space.
Smyth-Horcoff-Hemsky would be a good veteran line to play against the toughs and have some offensive punch with Hemsky, spreads out the scoring over 3 lines.

Smid and Petry together goes without saying, i much prefer to have N. Schultz paired with J. Schultz but i have a feeling that Krueger will place Whitney there to balance out the "shutdown" pairing of Smid and Petry with a scoring duo.
It's pretty obvious that we need a top 4 (preferrably top pairing) defenseman. I'm very skeptical of this group, way too many question marks especially with Petry having not played competitive hockey since last season, Smid being injured, Whitney always being a health question mark and Schultz being a rookie. Could be a very rough season for this group especially early.
I like your fwd line up better than the one you think Krueger may roll with.

I think that Krueger lineup can be a disaster on the road because it can't defend.

Yakupov with Horcoff is counter productive because Horcoff can't feed offense to Yak. And Yak has no clue on defense and can't help Horcoff defensively

AK Dandyman is offline   Reply With Quote