01-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Sasso09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Shirokov View Post
Sedins > Toews and Kane

Edler or Hamhuis > Seabrook

Kesler > Sharp

I understand you saying that since we are such huge rivals but I mean c'mon we have some great players just like you guys have some incredible players aswell

Schneider will get a better deal than Halak, and actually Schneider won't even get a deal because we on't move him.

The deal it would take to get Schneider away from us would not only have to match/slightly exceed what Mike Gillis and our managment team believes Schneider is worth but also there would have to be extra value to get us to move him rather than move Luongo.

That means the deal would just have to be amazingly good or else we aren't doing it. From that Hawks that would be one of the big 6, and they aren't doing it. And for good reason, I understand completely.

Kesler > Sharp.

Sharp is Kesler-lite.

I highly doubt that, Luongo has been nothing but classy and professional during this entire process and I don't see that changing.

EDIT: Oh and btw (Not saying this to anyone of you in particular) but you all doubt Schneider now, and I can't wait to see in 3 years when he is in contention the Vezina consistently. This guy is already at the level of some of the top tier guys IMO and when we start to slow down a bit Schneider will emerge and hold us up.

I honestly think he will be a top 5-7 goalie in 3 Years, That's just my opinion though.
Disagree on Toews and your comments are laughable on Brooks... Especially hamhuis.

Sasso09 is offline   Reply With Quote