Thread: Prospect Info: All Prospect Talk
View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Hawkaholic

vCash: 500
My observations from the game in TO:

Shaw - Didn't notice him much, got his nose dirty a few times but didn't stick out offensively.
Pirri - was fairly invisible most of the game, had a couple moments when he showed some flair, but nothing special.
Kruger - One of the better Hogs, and controlled the puck well. Made a few nice plays, but a few bad ones too. He's better off in the NHL imo.
Hayes - Strong skater for a big man, didnt do much offensively but is good enough to be a depth guy.
Beach - Terrible, i've completely soured on him. Stupid penalties, still a ****** attitude, diver, etc.
Saad - saw limited playing time, a couple bad turnovers, got smoked by Mark Fraser.
Morin - our best offensive player imo, has some slick moves, beauty shot, I think he could possibly make the jump this year.

Leddy - bad game, but still looked out of place playing in the AHL. Can do whatever he wants with the puck, just makes bad decisions in his postioning. Doesn't get physically dominate like some say, but he does get over powered every once in a while
Clendening - Great PP QB great PMD...thats about it.
Stanton - Very meh, not bad, but not that great.

Hutton - AHL goalie, not much else to say. Makes great saves, lets in easy goals..too inconsistent.