Old
01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Hockey Sports Fan
:panic:

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hockey Sports Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCangialosi123 View Post
Can someone give me an update on how Larsson, Josefson, and Tedenby have been playing? I haven't been following at all I've been completely shut off of all hockey and been watching the NBA(go Knicks lol). Thanks in advance.
There's been a lot of info and discussion in the last 3 or 4 pages, and at this point you may as well replace Tedenby in that question with Butler.

Josefson and Larsson have looked exactly as they should: like NHLers playing in a league below them. Larsson is like 3rd or 4th on the team in points and was 2nd at one point, while leading the team in assists. Josefson came out with a bang and looked by far the best on the team, but since he started playing with Pesonen and Anderson, the line as a whole has been scoring less.

Tedenby's been ok, and shown some improvement in the past month or so. However, he's been playing shutdown minutes on a 3rd line of Sesito and Gionta lately, and he was bouncing around the lineup before that. No idea what that means for him in the NHL camp, cause I get the impression Lou wanted him mostly working on defense in the A.

Butler has been absolutely on fire, and he's been that way since Henrique was injured, oddly enough. Goal after goal after goal. He looks really good and definitely looks like a top-6 NHLer, which is great since he's a RW. He's been playing with Joe Whitney and Steve Zalewski so it's not like he's got world-beating talent on his line, either.