View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Royal Canuck
Go Canucks Go!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCantYandleThis View Post
I hate Dan Russel but I at least a little bit respect how long he's been in the business, and how he used to be one of the few radio journalists around calling the Canucks out (who back then had alot to be called out on) on their ********.

Jason Botchford..Jason. ****ing. Botchford. This guy manages to come off as a cross between a petulant 14 year boy, and a screaming 13 year old girl, which is damn impressive considering he looks like he's about 3 and a half. His opinions are basically regurgitations of whatever he hears/reads/see's around the news world, and I've never heard or read anything remotely intelligible come out of his mouth. Such a joke that he's paid to do what he does.

The only reason he's on TSN, is he fits in with the DERP attitude that has plagued that network of recent years, I'm getting tired of this uninformed, opinion-flopping, unintelligent ********* all over the hockey airwaves in Vancouver.

There. Im done.
I put TSN over SN anyday, I feel that TSN has better analysts and coverage besides Canucks games. TSN has Dreger, McKenzie, Duthie, Miller, Dutchy, all those guys have been around for years and are great at what they do.

Whenever I tune into Sportsnet it's just Kypreos and McLean *****ing at eachother over some stupid argument that isn't even relevant to what they're talking about. The only reason I watch SN is for Canuck games and Blue Jays games, nothing else.

Twitter |HFBoards Contact | Blog
PSN - TBennz
"You're never a loser until you quit trying. " - Mike Ditka
Royal Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote