View Single Post
Old
06-11-2006, 10:23 PM
GoHabsGO252006

vCash: 500
I would be very willing to give up Zed and Sourray for Bertuzzi. ALthough I would prefer a big Center and we would still have to adress the 2nd line center spot somehow, but with that deal, we are only adding 1 M in payroll and can you see the added cap space to go after a mid level D man which is easy to get in this years crop. A Kubina, Kuba, Salei type. There are many others.

Whether it's Bertuzzi, Lecavalier or Arnott, they all offer tha missing piece which is physical presence and size along with scoring ability, although Arnott is clearly a notch below the other two.

Also, I would be glad to trade Ryder provided the return is high. I think he has a good shot but is not a complete player. If we can add an asset I think there are many players who can fill his role and pot 30 goals. He isn't physical, isn't a good skater and has tons of brain farts. If the return isn't there then bring him back, but i would not be opposed to dealing him. He is far from untouchable (Koivu, Higgins, Markov)

GoHabsGO252006 is offline   Reply With Quote