Old
01-06-2013, 04:39 PM
M.C.G. 31
Demon

vCash: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniSens View Post
Source?
That's the sketchy part which is why I'm not buying it completely right now. Apparently, it's a friend of Powell (runs prowrestling.net) and the source is someone in the back that the plan is to bring him in and begin a feud with...

The Rock

for WrestleMania 29. I didn't completely buy it though, because of the source alone, until I read The Rock's interview from this week about WrestleMania 29...

Quote:
"The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday, I’m gonna go back, and it’s going to be a big return," Rock said, per a Showrenity.com recap.

"That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can’t say right now."
I may be reading too much into it, but that comment alone makes me believe it even more.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw