View Single Post
Old
06-11-2006, 11:28 PM
znk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiher
no, they really are. See for anything you do in any specialized feild they are garbage. Dell and any other brand name computer sell they're computer at what seems to be a cheaper price then someone that knows what they're doing however, it's cheaper because the parts they use are cheap. Any kind of configureing you want to do with any brand name computer is such a royal pain in the *** and to top it off you have to put up with their garbage advertisement all over your computer course you can formatt it when you get it, but i don't see why anyone who buys a brand name computer would do that...argh, brand name stuff bugs me, the good stuff is in the individual parts like Asus, nVidia, Radeon, Seagate, Western Digital...ect ect

Though, I go hunting for good prices, I don't settle for an all-in-one computer, so it's worth it for me, those that don't want to go through that hassle, well...i suppose a Dell, or a brand name computer would do, though i still cringe at that thought...
I'm sorry but the Dell xps1710 is the best single card gaming laptop right now. The precision m90 is the buisness version and its an awesome machine. Also Dell has the best support arround. If you get trouble with your stuff...they dont mess arround and replace. If you get even more problems and you complain you get compensation.

You're not verry informed if you think Dell doesnt use Nvida or Radeon cards....
Just go build a Dual 7900gtx xps700. http://www.dell.com/content/products...=19&l=en&s=dhs

I build Desktops all the time for all the ppl I know. But I dont supply a 3 year warrenty with next day on site support and Complete care like Dell can. I personaly would build my own pc but not everyone has the everyday knowledge to have custom made PC. Also Dell has great coupons especialy in the US.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote