View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 04:53 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Unlikely for both,with the injury to Bilcke for the balance of the reg season ssave the last week Clark is probably safe,as for Posa maybe but I doubt it I think Posa finishes his career as a Spit
With Maletta being dealt,and Billcke out long term,as well as the uncertainty of Bowen
with concussion symptons Spits including Graehame Brown only have 10 forwards and 8 d-men they will look to add bodies
Myself I would spend all 6 cards I have left to get some players in here
Past time to change the makeup of this team
For too long this season short bodies upfront carried only 12 since Bezuch was released
not enough players signed organization wise,its like they went on the cheap,no reason to do so.
Only having 25 signed is not enough,u can add Kuchmey and Graham to the list to make the 25,take off Maletta,down to 24,and that with having a 3rd goalie,leaves little to no wiggle room
My feeling is if Windsor to move 2,3 or 4 bring in 6,sign a couple who are playing B as well to give some organizational depth,said players can get some games in before their B team finishes
I don't know why they don't have many spare bodies. Even if you look at the 2012 draft they don't have many bodies signed yet and Billings busted. 2011 Butcher, Allen, Friedman all remain unsigned. Graham signed but hasn't been used. In 2010 you have some guys no longer in the organization eg. Cortellessa, Feasey. Barber isn't signed and guys like Calderone and Loiselle aren't signed. Maybe too many american guys drafted and you can't do much with them. Why hasn't Watson been signed? He's been productive in Jr B and I have no doubt he could provide more than Clark, Studnicka and before injury Bilcke, if Bowen played up front Watson could do more than him as well.