View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 05:24 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I don't know why they don't have many spare bodies. Even if you look at the 2012 draft they don't have many bodies signed yet and Billings busted. 2011 Butcher, Allen, Friedman all remain unsigned. Graham signed but hasn't been used. In 2010 you have some guys no longer in the organization eg. Cortellessa, Feasey. Barber isn't signed and guys like Calderone and Loiselle aren't signed. Maybe too many american guys drafted and you can't do much with them. Why hasn't Watson been signed? He's been productive in Jr B and I have no doubt he could provide more than Clark, Studnicka and before injury Bilcke, if Bowen played up front Watson could do more than him as well.
Agree on Ryan Watson he should have been signed has been impressive the last 3 years at camp,the last 2 years including this one in jr b,a smaller forward who can score and will hit
I would have signed him before Graham
I know that Brendan McCann is still an affiliated player,Spits have signed 4 players from the 2012 draft,as u mentioned Billings busted out,Ryker Killins an under sized d-man has had a nice year in jr b,while Leslie and Morrison are at US prep hockey schools
If I am Windsor I would take at a look at forwards Korey Morgan in Lasalle and Derek Palazzolo in Chatam both 94 born guys who have put up impressive numbers 20 goals each for their respective teams
In the future its important for the Spits to have more players at their disposal