View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Yes and no, it doesn't sound like the schedule will be out until tomorrow at earliest.
Oh I know. But that doesn't mean calls won't start coming in about STH prizes, changes to any STH benefits/events, dates to expect tickets printed/mailed, refund/account credit stuff, questions about account reps (for those that have a different one than last year for example), etc. And on top of that will be the questions that obviously they will not have answers on yet (such as schedules and all of that). Whenever something happens, calls come in, especially in the case of team transactions. Just small things that seem to up the volume of calls, even if not the topic of discussion on the calls. But I just assume the questions many have held off on due to the uncertainty with the lockout will now get asked over the next 48 hours. Once they're able to set up and send out an email answering general questions that I'm sure many have, it may control those numbers a bit. But obviously you really can't expect something on a Sunday. I'm sure the higher ups have been working on it though, either however best they could today, or during the lockout so they could hit the ground running once it was settled.