View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 06:15 PM
tony d
The man

vCash: 500
Good to see some discussion in this series, good luck to Mike in the series.

While my 2nd line may not be up to snuff I think my 1st line has a definite advantage over Buffalo's. Tony Tanti's one of the better goal scorers in this draft, 5 times scoring 39 or more goals. I was surprised to see the Mccourt pick not getting recognition, the guy was a good playmaker and should thrive next to Tanti. Mike Cammaleri should help here a lot as well. Ron Murphy was more of a defensive guy and won't add much scoring. Cullen was a decent play maker but I'll still take Mccourt.

I like my defense, Godfrey's the leader here and as others have said is perhaps the best defenseman in the series. Whatever weaknesses the defense may have I expect him to cover those ablely. Berard is a good 2nd option for an offensive defenseman, Giles is going to be quite good defensively. Dorey and Kaberle will offer good 2 way games. Your defense is pretty impressive, the Richardson/Murphy pairing is the definition of a shutdown pairing if I've ever seen one. The defensive battle in this series should be close.

Goaltending should be close as well, not as sold on Martin as others are but he was a good one. Robertson should hold his own though for my team.

Looking forward to a further debate here and best of luck to you in this series.

People got to learn how to use punctuation. On our radio ads the other day a black man's wallet was reported as missing. Instead of a man's wallet black in colour missing a black man's wallet is missing.
tony d is online now   Reply With Quote